Thursday, January 8, 2009

No last minute package.

Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu! (Happy New Year 2009)


Well wanted to send a quick post stating that we have not heard from Aya since after her return in Japan, all but one phone call and an email stating that she made it and was trying to adjust back to life in Okinawa after her return.

She had promised my youngest daughter some gifts from Japan - I only figured she was going to send them around Christmas time as she did enjoy Christmas in America. My youngest specificaly asked for Japanese Erasers (made to look like images of Japanese foods and dishes).

Well needless to say, the package never arrived.

I don't know why, but I still felt dismayed - but it was to be expected I guess.

Hope any of you, who has plans for hosting a student. May you get one who can appreciate the time spent with and for them.

Regards,

Brian

No comments: